Code of Conduct
Ghubril Ltd., its employees and consultants are committed to maintaining a high standard of conduct, both professionally and personally.
Responsibility to Clients
- Serve the long-term well-being of our clients and their stakeholders
- Recognizing our clients’ values along with their personal, organizational and cultural beliefs.
- Appreciating diversity in any environment.
- Make explicit our beliefs, values and ethics when necessary.
- Inform clients whenever our services may no longer be provided in the letter and spirit of this code.
- Conduct all consultations in ways that are honest, responsible, and that uphold client confidentiality.
- Never divulge confidential or private information without consent of the parties concerned.
- Indicate when disclosure is required by law or necessitated by public health or safety.
- Make the limits of confidentiality clear to clients and participants.
- Conduct ourselves in a manner that adheres to the highest international ethical standard.
- Inform those with whom we work about the implications and risks, if any, of their participation.
- Hold ourselves accountable by evaluating and assessing the effects of our work.
- Establish fair contracts that ensure timely delivery of services based on agreed scope and price.
- Recognize transparency and frankness as an important adjunct to ethical behaviour.
- Identify, declare and avoid conflicts of interest.
- Inform the client at the earliest opportunity when serving similar organizations.
- Never use non-public information about a client to gain an advantage, financial or otherwise.
- Ensure the veracity of our public statements, be it in our work or in our advertising and promotion.
- Avoid any undertaking that is beyond our capacity to deliver.
- Refrain from any activity that could be construed as a solicitation of favours.
- Respect the ethical guidelines set in place by the client
- Act with integrity and candour.
- Recognize personal needs and interests, and assert them in ways that are fair to all concerned.
- Develop and maintain our individual competence and expertise.
- Establish co-operative relations with other professionals.